SENSIBLE Surrogacy in Ukraine
SENSIBLE surrogacy in Ukraine offers a full-service program in the most affordable and legally secure option for surrogacy worldwide.
For married couples, Ukraine’s explicit legal framework and low cost of living, has made it the top international destination for surrogacy. Costs in Ukraine are less than 50% of U.S. programs, provide many amenities, and include unlimited clinic procedures.
SENSIBLE has created a U.S. style surrogacy program using lower-cost services overseas. Just like our U.S. program, we encourage a personal connection with your surrogate. Our prenatal oversight includes regular video chats. Our local crew in Ukraine provides concierge services to ensure comfort and confidence. Your weekly reports include detailed inspections of the surrogate’s home, photos and videos of the surrogate and her family, alcohol and drug testing, chaperones during all clinic visits, and added concierge services to ensure she receives the same level of care as in the United States.
Surrogacy in Ukraine: The Complete Budget
For married couples searching for an affordable alternative, Ukraine offers excellent programs for less than half the cost of a typical U.S. agency program.
SENSIBLE Agency Fees in Ukraine
“Guaranteed” Surrogacy in Ukraine: $62,321
SENSIBLE’s “Guaranteed Success” program is an excellent option for Intended Parents who want assurances for their new family. The program includes an unlimited number of IVF cycles and embryo transfer attempts. For a fixed fee, the clinic will continue to work with the Intended Parents until they have their baby in their arms.
Click for budget details
Surrogacy in Ukraine with Your Own Embryos: $47,285
Click for budget details
All of our Ukraine programs include all costs of your surrogacy journey, including your egg donor (if needed), medications and pediatric care after the baby is born. It also offers a complete suite of concierge services ensuring the best possible care of both the parents and the surrogate. Services include:
- Unlimited number of IVF attempts with donor eggs
- Surrogate and egg donor matching services
- Embryo and sperm freezing and storage
- Full compensation to surrogate and egg donor
- Legal, translation and administrative services
- Paperwork and documents needed for passport application
- Medications during pregnancy and childbirth
- Basic set of items needed for newborn after delivery
- Cost of delivery and hospital stay with the baby for the intended parents
- All required transportation within Kiev for intended parents
- Three in-home check-ups by our pediatrician after childbirth